Merck Ethanol Price Table:
|Packaging Details||500 ml Bottle|
|Usage/Application||Solvent for synthesis, Additive to fuels, Intoxicating ingredient|
|Grade Standard||Lab Reagent LR Grade|
|Synonyms||64-17-5, Ethyl Alcohol, C2H5OH|
|HS Code||2207 10 00|
|500ml Bottle||Rs 1350|
|1 Litre Bottle||Rs 2,590|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Our company is the foremost in offering Ethanol, CAS No. 64-17-5, C2H5OH, which is widely used for manufacturing of pharmaceutical intermediates, cosmetics, & hand sanitizer along with other uses. Get best price of 500ml bottle of 99% pure Ethanol. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), kindly contact us.Introduction:
Ethanol (also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, drinking alcohol, spirits, or simply alcohol) is an organic chemical compound. It is a simple alcohol with the chemical formula C2H6O. Its formula can be also written as CH3−CH2−OH or C2H5OH (an ethyl group linked to a hydroxyl group), and is often abbreviated as EtOH. Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a slight characteristic odor. It is a psychoactive substance, recreational drug, and the active ingredient in alcoholic drinks. It has a role as an antiseptic drug, a polar solvent, a neurotoxin, a central nervous system depressant, a teratogenic agent, a NMDA receptor antagonist, a protein kinase C agonist, a disinfectant, a human metabolite, a Saccharomyces cerevisiae metabolite, an Escherichia coli metabolite and a mouse metabolite. It is a primary alcohol, an alkyl alcohol, a volatile organic compound and a member of ethanols. It is a conjugate acid of an ethoxide.Uses:
Accidental Release Measures:
- Ethanol is a common ingredient in many cosmetics and beauty products. It acts as an astringent to help clean skin, as a preservative in lotions and to help ensure that lotion ingredients do not separate, and it helps hairspray adhere to hair.
- Because ethanol is effective in killing microorganisms like bacteria, fungi and viruses, it is a common ingredient in many hand sanitizers.
- Ethanol mixes easily with water and many organic compounds, and makes an effective solvent for use in paints, lacquers and varnish, as well as personal care and household cleaning products.
- As an additive to cleaning products, ethanol is also used as a preservative because it is effective in knocking out organisms that could pose a danger to consumers.
- As a food additive, ethanol can help evenly distribute food coloring, as well as enhance the flavor of food extracts.
- Remove all ignition sources.
- Store in a closed container
- Use protective clothing & eye protection
- Use non static tools
- Collect leaking and spilled liquid in covered containers as far as possible.
- Store and dispose of according to local regulations.